How do you manage event organization? Are you running an event with an excel file that only you can understand? How do you know what everybody does and when?
When you start next event, do you feel like “been there done that”, but you start all again from a scratch.
Event Operations is not just tool usable during the event. It is a solution to plan, prepare and run the event and control it through out the event life cycle. And all this can be utilized in next event, like copy-paste.
• Use previous projects examples to build best practices to your unique surroundings to execute your project
• Use predefined organization model and other given factors to help planning your functions
• Set up tasks on time line divided to different sectors with existing guidelines and minimum requirements by Rights holder
• Send all reports and demanded documentation to the rights holder so, that they are signed to be received to the HQ
• Be sure that automatically you will have ready to use model and database for next events without separate reporting or modelling